Legal Notice & Disclaimers
Sona Technologies (hereinafter Sona) maintains this site (“the Site”) for customers’ information and communication.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned by their respective owners (the “Intellectual Property Rights “).
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Please read these before use of this website.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the “Materials”) contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of third parties. Sona neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Sona.
- You may download one single hard copy of contents displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of Sona and/or third parties, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws or any other laws.
- While Sona uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Sona makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, product specifications, prices availability, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding products offered by Sona and services are applicable only in India. Those who do access this Site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with local laws of that country.
- Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user’s own risk. Neither Sona nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Sona may ask that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail your feedback on Sona’s products and/or services. Any communication or material you transmit or post will be (a) treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Sona, (b) become the property of Sona and Sona shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein, and (c) used without restriction by Sona or its associates and affiliates at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner on this Site or otherwise. Nevertheless, Sona shall be under no obligation to respond to any such communication.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sona maintains a long standing policy of not accepting or considering any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public (“Submissions”), and therefore, you should not make any Submissions to Sona in any communications through this Site or otherwise. Nonetheless, if you do send us a Submission, despite our request not to do so, then such Submission shall immediately become the property of Sona and Sona shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein. Furthermore, Sona shall be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Sona shall not be liable for such use or disclosure of such Submission or for any similarities in the Submission and any future Sona uses or activities.
- The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Sona will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to Sona. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of Sona. Sona has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
- In the event that Sona may, from time to time, allow for discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board and the like on the Site, Sona is under no obligation to monitor or review such transmitted information and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy of any such information. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Sona will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Sona to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software from this Site is further subject to Indian Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported to any country to which India has embargoed goods. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- All offers set forth on the Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
- Sona maintains and operates this Site from its office in the union territory of CHANDIGARH, India. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of INDIA. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Sona with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Sona with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.